“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” Mother Theresa
Write a letter a day to a different person, everyday during Lent and
mail them. The letter can be a letter of thanks, a letter of love, a
letter of sympathy, a letter of forgiveness. Write that letter with the
intent of making the reader a happier person.
2) Work on forgiveness. Get God involved in helping you to forgive. Ask for the graces. You will receive
3) Perform one good deed per day.
4) Find 5 things to thank God for each day.
5) Read Sacred Scripture daily aka the Bible.
6) Leave food on your plate each meal. Don’t eat it all. Don’t throw it away. Save for another time.
Read More at:: His Unending Love