Welcome to the Catholic Bloggers Network!
We’re glad you have dropped by!
(1) The Link your Blog
page offers the opportunity for all Catholic Bloggers to link their blogs and since it’s in the form of a Linky, the little thumbnail and title give clues to what the blogs are about. Check out all the awesome blogs and leave a friendly comment!
(2) The facebook, twitter and Pinterest link-ups on the Network page, offer opportunities to link social media addresses, building connections between new Catholic friends and to strengthen the Catholic Social Media Community!
(3) Every week, the Catholic Bloggers Weekly Round Up
will host opportunities to post favorite Catholic Blog posts, of special interest to Catholics! There are even convenient categories, so that we can zoom in on what is of most interest to each of us and to discover other Catholic Blogs with the same interests! Choose from:
Liturgical Calendar & Homeschooling,
Sunday Readings & Homilies,
Catechism and Apologetics and
Catholic Family Journal.
(4) The Events
page offers a venue to host special link-ups like our
first ever “Catholic Bloggers 4 Life” Link-up.
Share your pro-life posts before January 22 and let’s see the strong voice we Catholic Bloggers have!
(5) You’ll keep seeing these buttons! These buttons link to pages of special categories of Catholic posts. Catholic Bloggers will be able to send their posts directly to these pages through RSS feed. OK, so I’m still not 100% sure how this is set up or how it works and it’s still UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but I think it’s going to be VERY cool! You can comment on this post, if you are interested in being part of the RSS Feed…just tell us which category you fit best in, along with your blog address. (Try to limit it to 2-3 categories!)
(6) The Catholic Bloggers Shoppe is yet another link-up…for Catholic products created, sold or promoted by Catholic bloggers. I think it’s about time that we string together a network of our little home businesses and apostolates and support and promote each other. From a Catholic blogger who has officially made a grand total of 10 cents from Amazon and Adsense combined (I know! not doing so well!), my family apostolate’s Catholic training tools and gifts help to rationalize the vast amount of time I have spent crafting and blogging.
(7) Check out all the Catholic Link-Up parties in the CathoLINK LIBRARY.
Be sure to add you own Catholic Link-Up parties, where they fit! If the collections are no longer open…just include the year in the title.
(8) More to come!! We still have more ideas of link-ups and resources to support and promote Catholic Bloggers.
Subscribe to Catholic Bloggers Network
for updates and join in to our many link-ups!